Monday, June 28, 2010

179/365

179/365

Picture info: Shot on my Blackberry 8900. Touched up in PSE7.

I took Bella for a walk to a friend's house this morning. On the way, I saw this ladder on the side of an old building in the neighborhood.

Back in the day, this building, now an indoor batting cage (of all things), was an Albertson's grocery store. Across the street was a Tradewell grocery store.

Over the years, the Tradewell became a Red Apple, and the Albertson's went dormant, until it became the batting cage thing.

Our little neighborhood shopping area still exists, but I'm afraid that beyond a gas station and a bunch of parking, it will soon fade away unless someone re-purposes it.

In other news, this is my first non-Canon Rebel photo.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP