Thursday, September 9, 2010

252/365

252/365

Picture info: ISO 800, 1/125, f/2.50, 50mm, M

Spent the last hour or so trying not to lose it with Haley. She's been having a rough go with 3rd grade so far. I don't know if she expected it to be easier, but whatever the reason, she's been pretty stressed about the whole thing.

Trouble is, she doesn't manage her stress all that well and ends up lashing out and making excuses.

Her and I had a long chat the other night and I told her that I was going to work on being less strict and more patient. Tonight, I thought I did a pretty good job even though she was still hysterical and emotional.

After it all, I came downstairs, dreading the photo of the day, so I aimed, looked up, shut my eyes and hoped for the best.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP