Sunday, December 26, 2010

360/365

360/365
Wow, that was a pain. Just for fun, I thought I'd download the free paint.net program, which is touted as an alternative to Photoshop/Elements.

Well, I'm sure it is, but hello, learning curve!

For a free program, it sure does appear powerful, but after using PSE7 for the past 12 months, I couldn't even find where the crop tool was without searching Google.

Anyway, Hay got an Easy Bake Oven yesterday and today it was all about cookies. I had to kept her occupied as her Papa (grandpa) had to make an unscheduled visit to the hospital for an appendectomy.

Good news is he's fine; bad news is he's got to stay here beyond what they had scheduled. We're happy to have them and hope to see him up and at 'em later this week.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP