Saturday, March 5, 2011

64/365

64/365
Today was my uncle's funeral. Growing up, he lived at our house for several years. He worked at my dad's store as well.

Over the years, he had a falling out with my dad and sort of struck out on his own. I tried thinking the last time I saw him and I think it was over 15 years ago.

Anyway, he passed away a few weeks ago from a heart attack in Taiwan. His memorial ceremony was today and I stuffed myself into my suit to attend.

When they were putting my uncle's ashes into the ground, this gentleman was standing off to the side. I don't know if he was a friend of my uncle's or not, but his glasses and black coat meant I had to get a shot. I held my phone upside-down at my side and clicked a few.

To an uncle I used to know, rest well.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP