Monday, April 11, 2011

101/365

101/365I went out back without Bella to take pictures of our neighbor's new no-fence.

A few weeks ago, our backdoor neighbor came over, introduced himself, and asked me if we could help pay for our shared portion of the fence.

Luckily, he was super cool to begin with, and I appreciated his gesture. However, I turned him down and told him we simply couldn't afford it.

Anyway, they started demoing the fence today and what was left over were newly installed posts. I think the plan is for them to be done on Wednesday.

Anyway, Bella was quite perturbed that I didn't take her out. When I got back to the deck, I just held the camera down and took a blind shot.

Not bad!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP