Thursday, February 10, 2011

41/365

41/365
With some of the $$ Haley got for Chinese New Year, she bought an American Girl teddy bear sewing kit.

She's shown some interest in sewing before and we thought this might be cool for her.

Come last Sunday, she decided to bust it out. And, man, it was anything but easy. I mean, I took Home Ec. in 7th grade, and I don't recall flunking, but this sewing thing? Failure.

Luckily, Haley was in a terrible mood and that made things even more awesome.

However, after Monday and as the week wore on, she'd sneak off and sew and work on this bear.

Lo and behold, I got home yesterday and the bear was done! I helped her thread the needle a few times, but she did the other 99.9% of the sewing.

Bravo!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP