Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365

129/365My tabs expired in March. Shh, don't tell anyone. I tried to get my car to pass emissions and it failed. Took it to the shop and they said I had to revert my car back to stock before they could properly test/fix the issue.

Well, when I bought the car used, the previous owner had put a big frickin' tube in it to make cool sucky sucky sounds.

In other words, it has a cold air intake in place of what it should have, pictured above.

Today, this airbox came in the mail via another VW owner on the East Coast. His car was an 03 and mine is an 02, so hopefully it'll fit (he said it would, but that don't mean SQUAT!).

Anyway, don't know if this stock box will get my car to pass emissions, but so far, it's cheaper than the alternative.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP