Sunday, July 25, 2010

206/365

206/365

Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/4.50, 18mm, Av, flash

We did a lot today. Marci and I started the day by doing about 2.5 hours of yardwork. Mainly trimming and hacking back about 10+ years worth of bushes (oregon grape?), blackberries and assorted crap. On the upside, we found 7 tennis balls for Bella.

Hay and Rye did water fun in their underwear while we worked. It was pretty comical.

After lunch, we cleaned up, then headed to the Bellevue Arts & Crafts Fair. It's not like it was a super hot day, but man, I was ROASTING. It was lame.

A little later, Hay and I came across some girls selling ice cream and since Hay had the money, I asked her to buy me one. We both got ice cream sandwiches and here's a picture I shot of her with her treat.

(We also got her this cool hat, which she loved, and I popped the OCF to get some light under the lid)

:)

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP