Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365 2011

1/365
And so it begins.

Again.

I debated not doing this again as I was so burned out on it. Then, as I posted my last shot of 2010 yesterday, I was all pleased with myself and wondering what else I could do.

Then I realized that this little camera/obsession has become an extension of me and, well, I just have to continue.

I'll keep being inspired by those that are so creative and incredible, and I am just going to do what I do. They won't always be pretty and/or inspiring, but they are a (no pun intended) snapshot into my life and I love having that kind of record.

Today was sunny and cold. You see the sunshine, you see the ice. You see the bony gloves on Riley's hands too.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP