Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19/365

19/365
Would you believe I took this shot off of a reflection of a lake?

No?

Well, good, because it's not.

The moon was blinding and I wanted a shot of it. It was clear so I took the tripod out to the back yard.

I've done moon shots before so I tried moving off the deck. It wasn't until I got to the computer that I saw the branch. I actually thought it looked kind of neat and that if you flipped your brain, it kind of looked like it was trying to TOUCH THE MOON.

Oh, yes. Profound.

I wanted the moon halo too, and it's sort of there. I closed down the aperture and slowed down the shutter for some movement, but I couldn't get both clouds/halo and clear moon at the same time.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP