Monday, April 19, 2010

109/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/500, f/5.6, 116m, Av

I saw these sunglasses and thought, why not? Took the shot and forgot all about it. As I walked around Lake Boren Park in Newcastle, I saw a sign for a cemetery within walking distance.

Superb!

But when I got there, it was all chained up. I whipped out the phone and searched about and found that the cemetery is only open on holidays and "by appointment."

What does that even mean? Let's go to the cemetery on the 4th of July? Woo hoo! Or, "by appointment"? Like, WHEN YOU DIE?

Anyway, due to some weird technical issues with downloading photos and not being able to see them properly, I kind of half-assed the PP on this. I'll have to bust open my Layers book and get back to learning!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP