Sunday, April 18, 2010

108/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/80, f/2.5, 50mm, M

I got a new used camera tonight. My friend Jim sold me his 6 month old T1i. I used it a few weeks ago in Leavenworth and found it to be a great camera.

I sold my Rebel XT to my cousin and hopefully that will spur him on to really work on photography.

I didn't have much time to shoot tonight (though, ironically, I shot a bunch of shots using a Canon P/S today at Riley's friend's birthday party), but I did catch this uninspiring shot.

Hope to do some cooler stuff tomorrow.

PS: for anyone that cares, the shot will show that it was shot by Jim in the exif data. Trust that he wouldn't take such a poor picture and that I haven't changed the owner info in the camera yet!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP