Tuesday, April 27, 2010

117/365


Picture info: ISO 200, 1/60, f/5.00, 40mm, flash, Av

This is the junk behind my desk chair. We had some drama tonight so this is what you get. In no particular order, we have

1. my camera bag, with my 55-250mm, macro/wide angle screw on, lens hood, cable release

2. my backpack

3. an old Xbox controller

4. an old Xbox AV pack

5. Haley's baseball mitt

6. stickers from Riley's visit to the doctor

7. my shoes from my last gig (in February!)

8. a brush for a fingertip

9. futon frame

10. windshield wiper

11. my DIY R-strap

12. my messenger bag that I'm trying to convert to a DIY camera bag

13. Photoshop Layers book

And I think that's it. Click the picture to see the Flickr notes.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP