Thursday, April 1, 2010

91/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/8, 55mm, Av, flash

I stayed home again today and hung out with Haley. She had a 100+ fever most of the day and was pretty miserable. As such, April Fool's jokes were kept to a minimum (when she's sick, she doesn't like to mess around). I even forgot to shoot until tonight.

My father-in-law gave us this old Viewmaster a few years ago. I saw it recently and thought it would be a cool lightbox shot. I'm still using my low rent cardboard box, but you wouldn't know it unless I said so, huh??

Anyway, I shot the front end and when I flipped it around, I noticed you could see a picture within the lenses on the back. Anyone know what is in the viewfinder?

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP