Sunday, May 2, 2010

122/365


Picture info: ISO 3200, 1/10, f/5.60, 55mm, M

After my gig last night, I drove near downtown Tacoma because of this bridge. I know not what it's called, but I thought it looked great in the early morning (1:30).

Trouble is, I didn't have my tripod with me so I propped myself up against light poles for a few shots that didn't turn out.

I wanted a shot that showed the bridge, but simply shooting the bridge was sort of boring. When I saw the little wildflower, I thought that might be cool.

It was windy and since I was shooting hand held, I was unable to get the flower in 100% clear focus. As it is, I dodged (lightened) it a little in PS to make it pop some. I also applied a noise reduction filter to, well, reduce noise.

Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP