Saturday, May 15, 2010

135/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/60, f/1.80, 50mm, M

I had a gig at the Comet on Capitol Hill today. It was a matinee show so any shots I took today in the club were actually usable and not woefully underexposed.

I took a bunch of band shots, but I found the people and outdoor shots more interesting.

There was a woman there with an octopus tattoo on her shoulder. I shot her a few times in profile (ninja style!) and then saw her up by this pole later. I focused on her shoulder and, blam, here it is.

I do wish I rotated a little to the left to get more of the tattoo, but I think this shot is pretty cool nonetheless. Hope you do too.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP