Saturday, May 29, 2010

149/365


Picture info: ISO 400, 1/40, f/4.00, 18mm, Av

We went to Whole Foods today and ate samples. There was some sort of hippie/gluten-free food thing going on and we are suckers for that kind of thing, so off we went.

I told Haley to act like she just fell from the sky and landed in Whole Foods. This was her reaction.

Unfortunately I caught Barney behind Haley and my PS skillz aren't good enough to remove her without making it look completely off.

Bonus content: As I looked through the other Whole Foods pictures, I was going to use one that I shot down the aisle of the frozen food section. Upon further inspection, look what I found:


I think she was stalking us.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP