Friday, May 14, 2010

134/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/500, f/3.50, 50mm, Sport mode

Marci, Riley and I headed to the Crossroads park today. It was GORGEOUS out and we were able to get some much needed sun rays on bare skin.

I saw these kids skating in the covered area by the bathrooms so I moseyed over and asked if I could take some pix. They were happy to oblige, though they used strange words like, "hella" and "dope".

:)

Anyway, I took a bunch of shots and tried to make them look cool. I liked this one because 1) the kid is obviously airborne, 2) there's little background clutter (re: other kids, etc), and 3) there's clearly a "no skateboarding" sign in the corner.

Oops.

They were cool though, and enthused that I wasn't a pedophile.

Remember! Skateboarding (and photography) is not a crime!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP