Saturday, February 6, 2010

37/365

 
Picture info: ISO 100, 1/500, f/1.80, 50mm, Av

After the night we had tonight, I wanted to post a picture of the day we had today. The family and I met some of Haley's friends at the Burke Museum on the UW campus. There was a rocks & geology event for the Girl Scouts so we went to check that out.

Unfortunately, cameras aren't allowed in the museum in order to "protect" their exhibits. Even so, I took some pictures (but not of exhibits!) inside, but none of them were super fabulous. Plus, our evening was pretty frustrating due to a 7 year old's tired outbursts, so it's the feet of that 7 year old that you see here.

Her friend Erin was next to her, but scooted out of frame before I could get the shot. I would've liked to have had a slower shutter so I could get Hay's legs in motion a little, but I'm pretty sure you can picture them swinging in your mind.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP