Friday, February 19, 2010

50/365

I will post a picture in the early a.m. of day 51. I shot a friend's family today and didn't do any P365 shots. I am heading to a gig, though, so I will technically have shots done on day 50, but I won't get back until day 51.

Make sense?

So, stay tuned...

And, I'm back. Here's your damn picture:

 
Picture info: ISO 1600, 1/40, f/1.80, 50mm, Av

Not a super great picture, but the reason I'm late with my picture today. I would've posted a picture of my friend's shoot, but I don't have permission (1), and that would be too easy (2). Plus, there were way too many good ones to choose from. I'm excited about those!

Tonight's gig at the Skylark was decent. It was the first time the Lund Bros. have played out this year, and first time out since October of 09! That's a long drought for us. As usual, I hope more gigs are in the future, but it's kind of up to me to book them.

I did take some shots of the other band but this was the easiest one to put up at 12:57am. It's late, but cut a bro some slack, wouldja?

1 comments:

Marci February 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

You should post one of the city lights you took. I like those!

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP