Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365

 
Picture info: ISO 200, 1/2500, f/7.10, 50mm, Av

I hit up Kelsey Creek Farm today in Bellevue to scout some locations for a photoshoot to happen on Friday (weather permitting!). I've been to this place countless times, but never with a camera and never with a purpose to look for things and places to shoot.

I liked how these two barns echoed each other. With the vertical shot, you miss the curvature of the white barn in the back, but I wanted the sky above to be empty, instead of dominated by buildings. (Though on second look, I think the other shot looks good as well. The sky is bluer.)

  
Picture info: ISO 200, 1/4000, f/7.10, 50mm, Av

Anyway, I tried shooting from the other side of the white barn, looking into the sun, but I couldn't figure out the settings to get the sky to display, as well as the side of the barn. The way I shot, either the sky was overexposed with the barn showing, or the sky looked good with the barn in silhouette. I know there's a way, but my brain couldn't get it today.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP