Friday, February 26, 2010

57/365

 
Picture info: ISO 400, 1/160, f/1.80, 50mm, Av

Not much of a picture today... but the day's not over! I may not be home in time to post a picture for today as I have a show in Tacoma. We go last, so I know I won't be back, unless I email it, BlackBerry style.

Anyway, this is a shot of my new LCD. The old one was getting some burn in and, well, I wanted a wide screen. I spent a lot of time today working in PS Elements and updating Flickr some. The boy in the picture is a friend's son and he's playing with a new birthday toy he got a few weeks ago.

In the meantime, I'll have some good music shots tonight, and I hope you'll check out my flickr pages.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP