Wednesday, February 24, 2010

55/365

Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/4.50, 50mm, M

I took Mom to her dentist in Downtown Renton today. Right by Sam's Club and City Hall. After dropping her off, I hit A&W for a root beer and stayed for a burger. From there, I went back to the parking lot of the dentist, but decided to take a little jaunt as Mom wasn't done yet.

As I walked around, I saw a cool old Maverick, white, then walked around some more and saw a cool Jeep Cherokee, grey-green with moss, and then, POW. I whimpered and crossed the street and found this little TR6 hidden in a back driveway.

I ninja walked up to these two Toyota 4-Runners and snapped a few pix. I moved in closer, but I liked this shot the best. Maybe if I had the 18-55, I'd have some better body shots, but the 50 did well for this one. I boosted the red and pulled out a lot of the rest of the color via Elements.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP