Monday, February 8, 2010

39/365

 
Picture info: ISO 100, 1/1250, f/2.80, 50mm, Av

Someone told me they liked the pictures with people or kids in them better than the ones without. Most times, I'd agree, but to me, it's too easy to simply follow my kids around and snap photos of them. Plus, I think you'd get bored of seeing Haley and Riley all the time.

Today, we walked to school to pick Haley up. What you don't see in this picture is my left arm stretched to the max, trying to hold Bella back and still, so I could snap this picture.

I love Riley in his badass Scooby-Doo sunglasses. I love Riley's classmate hiding behind his other classmate. And I love Marci, KC and Haley bringing up the rear with Layla in the stroller.

Plus, as an added bonus? Everything is in focus. Sweet!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP