Wednesday, February 10, 2010

41/365

 
Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/1.80, 50mm, Av, flash

Another kid picture. I'll try harder tomorrow but today was rainy and a run-errands-with-Mom kind of day. I decided to put the flash on the camera and shoot the kids and their Valentine's Day stuff. As it turns out, the other picture I was going to post was also of Riley, but with a Valentine card in his hand. I just liked how this picture turned out, with him almost popping out of the screen. I didn't directly flash him, but bounced it off a white bookshelf to my right.

Both Hay and Rye have been doing these weird dances to our keyboard's pre-programmed songs. They have been hamming it up for me and I've been trying to get some practice shooting pictures. I should be able to get some non-in-home shots tomorrow.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP