Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365

 
Picture info: ISO 400, 1/200, f/3.50, 18mm, Av, flash

I had the chance to stop by a former co-worker's shop today. My friend Ian owns Twinline Motorcycles in Seattle and I'd been itching to head over to take some pictures. I had a morning gig at the Rainier Brewery recording studio, so afterward, I headed to Twinline, where I was able to catch up with Ian and then have free reign to shoot in his shop.

The room where these motorcycles were in was kind of dark, but I had my trusty flash with me so I snapped a few. I thought about going with a tight shot of a speedo or engine or something, but I wanted to get the flavor of the shop in the picture. Plus, I love the orange sign in the background.

Unfortunately, I know not a thing about motorcycles, but I do know I think these bikes, or "cafe racers", as they're called, are beautiful works of art. I'll plan on stopping by again in the near future.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP