Friday, March 5, 2010

64/365

 
Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/1.80, 50mm, Av, flash

It's a boring lens to you, but it's an exciting toy to me! Through the magic of the Internet, (I'm looking at you, Facebook), I met a friend of a friend today. He and I had been chatting as much as you could chat via FB and mainly about photography. He offered to give me this lens and was unwilling to accept payment until my current situation stabilized itself.

Wow. Awesome!

And, to top it off, Jim was a pretty cool cat too. We had a lot in common besides photography, but the most exciting part of our lunch was sharing our passion for taking pictures. I'm excited to put this lens to use.

Thanks, Jim!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP