Thursday, March 18, 2010

77/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/200, f/5.60, 55mm, Av, flash

Yup, it's another kid picture. I actually got out of the house and shot some photos today. Went to our local community college to attend a information session about unemployment benefits and education. 3 hours later (!) I went home and took the kids outside for some biking fun. On the way out of the garage, I saw Haley with her back to the sun and thought it would be a cool place for some flash experimenting.

I put the camera on the tripod, had the flash on top, dialed it in and shot. I wanted the sun to highlight the back of her head (called rim light, I think), which acts to pop her from the background a bit. Don't know how I did, so it's off to a photo website I frequent to get some C&C (comments and criticism).

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP