Saturday, March 27, 2010

86/365


Picture info: ISO 200, 1/320, f/5.00, 96mm, M

I was washing my hands at the kitchen window tonight and saw this. Well, without the bird. I said, "There's my picture," ran down to get the camera, ran back and took some snaps.

The first few were totally zoomed in with just a bit of the tree and the moon in the shot. I looked away and saw some crows flying towards where I was shooting, so I recomposed and hit this shot.

Almost.

The crow was way above the moon. Using the magic of PSE, I moved it to just in front of the moon. It's a little hoky, but I like this version better than the original.

Beautiful day today, huh? Awesome!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP