Sunday, March 28, 2010

87/365


Picture info: ISO 1600, 1/250, f/4.00, 55mm, M

We went to good ol' Factoria Square for a pre-Easter Easter egg hunt at the little kids' museum they have there. It's a museum for kids. Not a museum of kids. I digress.

Afterwards we walked around a little. I swear there are more vacancies there than occupied spots. It sucks. They did spruce it up a little recently, so it's not the ghetto it once was. I digress.

I needed a new watch battery so we hit the local jeweler for some help. As the man worked on it, you'd think the kids were watching something incredible. I don't think they made a sound the entire time this man had his goggles on. I mean, it was cool, but not THAT cool. Well, not to me, at least.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP