Friday, March 26, 2010

85/365


Picture info: ISO 200, 1/50, f/5.00, 100mm, M

Another uninspired day for pictures. I have some ideas, but I was lazy and spent most of my day today troubleshooting this stupid popup (seen above) that I keep getting at random times. I close the tab and reopen the same site and the popup disappears. This virus/rogue/malware also seems to block any access to legitimate anti-virus sites, so I'm SOL when it comes to updating virus defs and the like.

On the positive side, I spent a lot of time today also boning up on my Elements 7 skills. I recently got a Wacom Bamboo tablet and I've been working with that, trying to get better. I also have more books I got from the library (including the Elements 7 for Dummies [don't laugh! It's good!]) and have been working with those. In fact, if you look in the lower left corner, you just might see some of my new skills coming to light. :)

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP