Sunday, January 10, 2010

10/365


Picture info: ISO100 .80 f/14

Haley's taken a shine to the keyboard lately. Her repertoire consists of Mary Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Skip to my Lou, and maybe a few more. She's playing one-handed most of the time and simply by memorization.

I wanted to get a picture of her doing this, but in reality, I just told her to sit at the keys and pretend like she was playing. I wanted to get a little motion and since the keyboard is right next to a window, I knew I had to limit the light, so I cranked the aperture up to 14 and gave it almost a second to expose. Both hands were captured, but I cropped it to show just the one.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP