Thursday, January 14, 2010

14/365


 Picture info: ISO 100, 1/50, f/2.5, 50mm, flash

Another horrible rainy day. I was going to have a lunch date with a friend today but it got canceled at the last minute, so I ended up staying inside pretty much all day (except for dog potty breaks). Tomorrow should be promising as Malcolm and I are headed into Seattle again.

Yesterday I found a website called A Shot A Day (or something like that) The Daily Shoot. It is a photog's site that gives you a topic a day to shoot. Today's topic was to juxtapose something large with something small. I found one of my trusty Okabashi slippers and put it next to one of Riley's slippers.

The resulting pictures were pretty lame.

Then I saw a Wolverine figurine he got for his birthday last summer. It's kind of Lego-ish, with more aggressiveness (Legos are cute, after all) thrown in. I posed the figure on a railing and snapped a few. After looking at them, I think I should've tried a different angle, but the one I posted is the one I liked best.

Of course, posting early means if I have an awesome picture later, I'm SOL. Hence, I won't take any more pictures today.

The family will appreciate that.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP