Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/365


Ok, I had a different picture ready to go in the event I wasn't home by midnight. Well, I made it home by midnight and as my pictures download, I hope there's one I deem worthy to post.

Be right back.

I just checked them out. One I liked, because the lighting conditions were terrible and I had to hand-hold the camera, but the picture came out pretty sharp. But I'm not going to use it, as I have some graffiti ones up already. Instead, here you go:


Picture info: ISO 1600, 1/50, f/1.80, 50mm

I had rehearsal at the old Rainier Brewery for a project I'm filling in on. The guy needed a bassist and looked me up so I've been practicing with them. He has a CD release coming up and I'll be playing that show. Tonight was our second rehearsal and it's been going pretty well.

This picture isn't the best, but of the 41 I took, I liked it the best. I like how you can see the amp through the drum set. I like how the drum set is orange and has a huge double-bass setup.

That's not the kit the drummer I'm playing with uses, thankfully.

ps: I have a feeling people will like my reject better (mainly because it's clearer).

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP