Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365



Ok. Today's picture isn't so inspired. In fact, it was sort of a last minute thing.

I spent some time today helping a friend move out. Took a couple of pictures there, but nothing jumped out. Later on, we went to a friend's house for dinner and as Marci and the kids hung out with their counterparts, Malcolm and I talked photography. We basically got to geek out.

It was great. The food was good too!

Anyway, Malcolm and I talked about custom white balance, depth of field, editing, Project 365, etc, etc. I learned some stuff from him and I think he learned some stuff from me.

Through the night, we chatted about that and had a lot of fun with our families as well. He was also kind enough to give me an off-camera flash he had sitting in a drawer. That's what is in this picture. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

Thanks, Malcolm!

Picture info: ISO1600 1/60 f1.8

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP