Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/365

 
Picture info: ISO 1600, 1/60, f/4.00, P mode, 18mm, flash

Ok, one month down. Did some cool things this month and took some cool pictures. I was a little uninspired today and just shot stuff in the front yard. Almost went with an abstract focusy picture of a plant, but decided to wait. Had rehearsal again at the Rainier Brewery and there was a door open to a courtyard. Inside this courtyard were four walls completely covered with graffiti!

Bonus!

Trouble was, the place was lit with oh-so-yellow sodium lamps (think streetlights) and there was sky up above. And it was dark. I busted out the flash to try to use it and succeeded in getting hardly anything useful. I didn't bring a tripod so I couldn't do long exposures. In the end, I wanted to go wide so I stuck on the kit 18-55 and the flash and hoped for the best.

As it turns out, the one I chose was the one I liked best, but maybe not the best picture. Maybe tomorrow I'll bring the tripod as I'm going out one more time.

Goodbye January 2010. Bring on February!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP