Friday, January 1, 2010

1/365

 
This here is a picture of a picture of the camera I'll be using to document (or try to document!) my Project 365.

My camera is a Canon Rebel XT that I bought last summer using some money I made painting a house. It wasn't the most prudent thing to buy at the time, but I have fallen in love with this little guy.

I recently got some white balance lens caps via ebay and after fiddling around with them the past day or so, it's pretty amazing the difference (to my eye, at least).

Then I read something about using coffee filters (luckily the lens caps were under $10 for 2 shipped) and tried it and, wouldn't you know it, it worked about the same. Sheesh.

Anyway, here's the before picture with AWB via the Rebel XT.


See the difference?

BTW, the camera in the picture is a Canon SX110IS. I think.

1 comments:

Mr. Salad Bowl January 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Let me be the first to say...good luck and have fun :)

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP