Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/365


Picture info: ISO100 1/400 f/4.50

I got out of the house today with the family but didn't bring my camera. I brought Marci's Canon PowerShot SX110IS and took a few shots, but nothing really stood out.

I thought I might have another run-in with Johnny Law today as I was in public snapping away. First off was at Macy's, in the waiting area outside the girl's dressing room. Perhaps not the wisest place to shoot, but there was a cool color combination just inside the doorway. I liked the colors, but the composition, not so much. Take a look.


Picture info: ISO800 1/50 f/4.00 (taken with PowerShot)

Anyway, the picture I took was from my back yard. I took Bella out for her morning business and saw the mist and sun behind the trees. I ran inside and grabbed the camera and snapped away. Some were in color and then I took some in B&W with a sepia filter (in camera). I thought this one turned out best and, well, there you go.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP