Monday, January 18, 2010

18/365


Picture info: ISO 100, 1/1000, f/1.8, 50mm

What a nice day today! I took Bella for a walk and had the camera in tow. I took some pictures of things around the neighborhood and didn't come up with anything fabulous, though I did like this fire hydrant. I had a horizontal shot I liked better, but I cut the bottom off. It was tough holding a pulling dog in one hand and a camera steady in the other.

It was such a nice day we took Bella out twice. Sold some Girl Scout cookies with Haley. Hit our local Blockbuster that is going out of business. I went to Lund Bros. practice and worked on our tunes.

Then Bella went and ruined it all tonight by eating her poop. Again.

We can't figure her out. She's pretty much a great dog 99.99% of the time, though she has gotten really annoying with wanting to go out every hour or so. She'll pee and then goof around and get some air. Tonight, I decided to let her out with her neck lamp. Usually when I do that, if I call her as soon as she's done with #2, she bolts home. I couldn't tell tonight and when she came back to the deck, she was licking her lips, a telltale sign.

I took a whiff. Yup. Poo breath.

Anyway, I'll spare you the rest. Happy MLK Day!

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP