Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365


Picture info: ISO 400, 1/13, f/5.60, 25mm, flash

Since #1 has gotten some blog love, I figured it'd be time for #2. Sorry for the lousy background.

This is a picture of my Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn bass. It's a Korean version of the US version and I got it by way of trading my beloved MusicMan Sterling about 1.5 years ago. I usually play it with my band, the Scheme, or at church. It's a passive bass and it sounds fantastic. Looks great too.

Tomorrow's a day off for the kids so we'll see what kind of photo ops that brings. My family is shy to pose for me. I don't necessarily want to use them for the 365 project, but more to practice shooting people. Maybe I'll see if they'll sit and look nice for me.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP