Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365


Picture info: ISO100 1/6 f/4.0 70-210mm

It's late, but it's done. I didn't take too many pictures today. I spent some time today setting up Marci's old laptop with a fresh O/S load and some imaging software. The point being, I wanted to be able to do tethered shooting (take picture, have picture go directly to laptop, where I can view it much larger than on the tiny camera screen) and fiddle around with that.

In between that and now, I did the trek to Tacoma for some much needed band practice. My fingers are sore, but it was great anyway.

On the way home, I saw something in the non-rainy night that looked like it had potential, but, alas, I didn't bring my camera with me. So I had to improvise tonight.

A few months ago, I built a tiny light box out of an old cardboard box we had. I lined it with tissue paper and a piece of tag board from the local drugstore. I'd goofed around with it a little and thought it was kind of cool.

Fast forward to now and I've amassed a handful of lights from friends and family and I set up a horrible (re: ghetto) little impromptu studio on my wet bar. Haley got some new shoes today and since they're brand new (and she TORTURES shoes), I figured I'd try to shoot them in their still-pristine state.

See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP