Friday, January 15, 2010

15/365

It's a toss-up. I'm writing this without knowing what I'm going to post. Is it going to be from the morning shoot with Malcolm at the Volunteer Park Conservatory? It could be. There were a bunch of great pictures taken there and I'd be happy with one from that batch.

Or will it be from my evening shoot, where I took a tripod and went out at night and experimented with long exposures, small apertures, and walking around downtown Bellevue?

Which will it be?

Truth be told, there's better ones from the flower/plant shoot this morning. I could also post a good ol' long-exposure-over-the-freeway shot, but, cool as it may be, it's kind of boring.

After looking at everything, I'm going with one from tonight that I just like. It's grainy and a little out of focus, but I think it looks cool.


Picture info: ISO 1600, 1/80, f/1.8, 50mm

I was walking across 108th in downtown Bellevue, crossing from the transit center to the other side. I decided to pause in the turning lane and snap a few shots. It's definitely not my best picture of the day, but I really like it. In fact, I'm sure whatever I choose for my reject pile, people will probably like more.

Let's see what tomorrow will bring.

PS: after driving around Cap Hill and Seattle today and seeing the flavor and personality, boy is downtown Bellevue boring.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP