Friday, January 22, 2010

22/365


Picture info: ISO 200, 1/2000, f/2.00, 50mm

Man. Malcolm and I did our third Friday in a row in Seattle. This time, it didn't rain! We hit Pike Place Market and it was great. I took about 250 shots and found I liked quite a few of them. As it turns out, Malcolm and I shot a lot of the same things, including his shot of the day. I was tempted to put up my bike tire shot, as it turned out quite nicely, but I think I'll save that for my "reject" pile or soon-to-be Flickr album.

One thing I did today was shoot people a little. I had my 70-210mm lens and put that on to "discreetly" shoot people. Though this shot wasn't done with that, there will be some in my Flickr set.

Anyway, hope you like this and I'll be back to edit a link in for the attached album.

Edit: and here it is: Pike Place Market set on Flickr.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP