Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13/365


Picture info: ISO 100 1/60 f/8 50mm

I made an effort to take a bunch of pictures today. Sadly, it doesn't seem to show. The weather outside sucked and the stuff inside the house is getting boring. So I took a picture of a wall.

When I moved into this house in '95, it was too big a house for just one guy. Plus, I didn't have any furniture. This basement I'm now in was just a finished basement. Partial carpet, horrible faux wood tile adhered to concrete, and tons and tons of spiders. I ended using the room for storage.

As the years passed, it occurred to me that this room needed to be used. I started clearing stuff out and moving stuff in. We got a couch, went through a few TVs and after some time, it turned into a fun little hang out.

I had a bare wall for many years and pretty much in the last few weeks, decided to hang a bunch of pictures and musical posters. It's kind of cool now, if I do say so myself. I'd invite you over, but for now, this picture will have to do.

0 comments:

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP